Collection of Information
When you register as a member (whether to contribute as a photographer/ or image buyer) to use our site, we collect certain contact details.
This information includes:
- (a) Personal information, provided through voluntary registration;
- (b) Aggregated data, which tracks traffic to the site; and
- (c) Cookies, which are pieces of information transferred to your computer hard drive for record keeping.
The personal information taken is kept either by us or any agent we may appoint.
The purpose of collecting information from you
To engage in an online activity, your personal information is taken with your consent only to carry out that activity. We may also use your information for any of the following:
- (a) Sending newsletters.
- (b) To keep the website updated and of interest to users.
- (c) For future promotion of offers or marketing events.
- (d) To investigate complaints about the misconduct of rules and regulations.
- (e) To respond to queries and comments directed to us.
- (f) To verify your identity as a member against your credentials as a bona fide purchaser of credits or contributor of photograph’s or to pay earnings to photographers.
Please be careful while voluntarily sharing your information in the ‘Photographer’s Public Profile”. It may be subject to leakage by third parties.
We may collect personal and non-personal information in the future, through a non-identifying and anonymous style to enhance the website design, advertisement and statistical purposes. These statistics will only represent an aggregate figure avoiding any personal and identifiable details.
Changes to your personal information
Your online personal information is visible to you and can be altered with our online administration function. After logging in to your account click on “Edit Your Account” next to your member account name. A confirmation email is sent to you in case any changes are made in the details you provide. If you have any concerns regarding your personal information contact us at. firstname.lastname@example.org
Safeguards we have in place
We use secure firewalls on receipt or transfer of your personal info on our site. Please note that this information is managed on our secured server. However no data transmission ever on Internet can be completely assured to be secure, we are unable to warrant the security of any information you transmit or get through the site. These activities are conducted at your own risk.